Help us curate the best treatment for you
Get best solutions from our expert dermats
All of this from the comfort of your home
Sweet clients. Sweeter testimonials.
It was my first experience with skinnsi and it was very great. The service is impeccable and Saba who helped me through the process was very delightful throughout and made sure I was comfortable.read more
Absolutely love the treatment! amazing results, super hygienic and very kind counselors and therapists! My therapist Bhavna Tyagi was very professional and explained the whole process and made me feel very comfortable ! 10/10 would recommend!!read more
My therapist Jyoti Vishwakarma, was very helpful and informative during the whole session, before coming in my house she always wears a pp kit, and makes sure to clean and sanitise the machine and tools before and after the session. She always reminds me of the do’s and don’ts after my session is completed. She also informed me about the one other skin care services that Skinnsi provides.read more
Acne is one of the most common skin disorders that affect people in the age group of 15-30 years. It occurs mostly when people hit their puberty. Even though it does not adversely affect overall health, it can either leave acne scars or pimple marks. Apart from appearing on the face, acne can occur on arms, legs, shoulders, back and chest. It lasts for a few days and or months. But don’t worry, you can not only easily identify acne, but can take help of our acne treatments to get rid of them. Yes, that’s right!
Based on the symptoms, our dermatologists will recommend the right acne treatment that will help get you clear skin.
A word of caution: You may get acne scars if you pop a pimple. So, avoid touching your face when you get acne.
Acne, pimples or zits! They are all annoying especially when they occur on the day when you have a big party planned. It’s about time we get rid of them with a right acne treatment. But first, let’s look at the causes of acne. There are a lot of factors that contribute to the appearance of acne.
Here are some of them:
1. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuations in hormones increase oil secretion. The oil then interacts with the bacteria found on the pores of your skin, causing acne that lead to acne marks
2. Diet: Carbohydrate-rich food such as bread, bagels, chips can trigger pimples.
3. Genetics: Now if your parents had acne in their growing years, you are likely to develop pimples too. But the good news is you can get our dermatologists supervised pimple treatment at home.
4. Stress: Stress doesn’t cause acne, but it worsens your acne. So, quit stressing about acne scars. Our dermatologists will provide you with the best acne treatment.
5. Makeup products: If your skin is prone to pimple or pimple marks, it could be because of harsh ingredients present in your makeup products. So, it’s important to choose products that are suitable for your skin type.
Remember, popping a pimple may cause pimple marks. Instead treat it with our dermatologist recommended pimple treatment to get clear, smoooth skin.
Usually, people can diagnose acne on their own. They can easily recognise the symptoms by looking into the mirror. However, it may differ in its severity. So, consulting an experienced dermatologist to formally spot acne or pimple marks is always a better idea. Especially because there are atleast 6 types of acne and there is a different type of acne treatment for each of them, which includes treatment for acne scars. Yep, that’s right! Besides, there are also a lot of skin conditions that may seem like acne, but they need a different treatment.
A dermatologist will take a closer look at your skin to diagnose acne. They will review your family history and medications to determine the cause of your acne. They may ask questions pertaining to your skincare routine or whether you are experiencing menopause or suffering from any skin condition. Once the skin examination is done, they will either prescribe you medication or an acne treatment, depending on the severity of your condition.
Now, it would be great if you had to just make one appointment, take the medication and never have to worry about acne again. But unfortunately, acne does not work like that. It may take a few more appointments for the dermatologist to hit the right acne treatment or a pimple treatment. So be patient and don’t be discouraged if you have to visit your dermatologist a few more times.
Did you know open pores tend to get clogged, leading to acne? Yeah, absolutely! So don’t forget to ask your doctor to examine your pores and whether you need to undergo open pores treatment or get any of the facials for open pores. If you have acne scars, discuss with your dermat about the possible treatments for acne scar removal. You will be amazed at all the options available for clear, smooth skin. Mild acne often doesn’t need medical consultation and can be treated at home with the help of home remedies or over-counter medicines. But if your acne is severe or notice changes in its characteristics, we recommend that you see a dermatologist and get the right acne treatment.
Like mentioned earlier, there are various kinds of acne that need different acne treatment! Depending on the severity, your dermatologist will suggest a treatment that will reduce your enlarged pores, acne scars and pimples. But you can definitely find a solution for your acne scars or pimple marks.
Here are some various types of acne:
1. Whiteheads: Whiteheads are small bumps that form on your skin because of clogged pores. They are either white or yellowish in colour. They are considered to be the mild form of acne.
2. Blackheads: Just like whiteheads, blackheads are small bumps that form on your skin owing to clogged pores. They are called blackheads because their surface looks dark or black in colour.
3. Cysts: These are painful. Cysts are pus-filled pimples that form deep under the skin. They are considered to be the severe type which are likely to cause scarring. But don’t worry, you can opt for an acne scar treatment and get rid of your acne scars.
4. Pustules: They are basically pimples that contain pus. Pustules are small red bumps with white or yellowish centres. You can get rid of them with the help of an acne treatment. Avoid touching them, if pricked they can cause acne scars.
5. Papules: Formed because of clogged pores, papules are small bumps on the skin. They don’t contain pus or contain white or yellowish centres. They evolve into pustules over time. The best way to treat clogged pores is either through open pores treatment or facials for open pores.
Skinnsi peel is an effective acne treatment which removes dead skin cells and pulls out excess oil and dirt from clogged pores with the help of mild medicated solution that is derived from natural fruits.
How does it help:
Besides, it is completely safe, comfortable and painless. Our therapists, who are trained under the supervision of experienced dermatologists, will visit your home for this acne treatment. skinnsi peel treatment is customized as per your skin type to reduce your pimple marks and acne scars. For the best results, 4-6 sessions are recommended. Each of them needs to be apart by 3-4 weeks.
Laser treatment for acne
With the help of advanced technology and under the supervision of the best dermatologists, skinnsi scar reduction has managed to give people clear skin. And the best part, it is painless and can be done in the comfort of their customers’ house. Sounds like a dream, right?
Let’s look at skinnsi’s laser treatment that can reduce acne and acne scars:
skinnsi scar reduction
skinnsi scar reduction is a laser process where radio waves are sent to specific areas of the skin to increase collagen production for tighter, smoother skin. Don’t worry, it is completely safe.